“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:5-6
The global water crisis is enormous and urgent. But it is a problem with a solution that this generation can completely eliminate for the next.
A planned gift to Water Mission makes an incredible impact by providing safe and Living Water to men, women, and children in developing communities and disaster areas around the world. There are many ways to extend the impact of your generosity beyond your lifetime.
Save lives. Leave a legacy of hope with a planned gift to Water Mission.
Bless Future Generations
When planning your legacy, make an impact that reaches future generations with safe water and the opportunity to experience the love of Jesus Christ through:
- Wills and Trusts. Remembering Water Mission in your will or trust is a meaningful way to support a cause that is important to you.
- Life Insurance. Designating Water Mission as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy is an easy way to help transform developing communities and disaster areas with safe and Living Water.
- Retirement Plans. Designating Water Mission as the beneficiary of your retirement plan offers tax advantages for you and your heirs while blessing your brothers and sisters around the world with safe water solutions.
- Qualified Charitable Distributions. People who hold Individual Retirement Accounts must take a required minimum distribution each year beginning at age 72 which increases the IRA holder’s total taxable income.
- Charitable Gift Annuities. This is a simple arrangement that involves a charitable gift and an annuity, helping Water Mission plan for future service.
Bless This Generation
Impact lives, meet immediate and future needs, and restore hope through the power of Christ with a gift to Water Mission through:
- Monthly Giving. Our Thirst Quencher community is a dedicated group of monthly supporters who enable us to invest in specific areas of our work and expand our programs.
- Stocks and Securities. Transferring appreciated stocks, bonds, and mutual funds in a taxable investment portfolio to Water Mission can offer tax advantages while also blessing your global neighbors with safe and Living Water.
- Donor Advised Funds. One of the simplest ways to give real estate, stocks, mutual funds, or commodities, a donor advised fund gives you the flexibility to distribute gifts to Water Mission over time.
- Direct Giving. Your generous support builds safe water solutions for individuals and communities around the world.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended as legal or tax advice. When considering these types of gifts, please consult your estate planning attorney, financial advisor, or other appropriate professionals.